We are currently recruiting for an Executive officer to work within a government body on a tempoaray 3 month contract, based in the Liverpool City Centre
3 month contract with possibility of extension
Full time Monday-Friday with occasional options for weekend overtime
Pay is £12.48 per hour
7.5 hour days in between 8am and 6pm
SC clearance required (security clearance)
Your start date will be as soon as your SC clearance comes back - estimated start date end of July
Your job as an executive officer would be to act as the first point of contact for all customers arriving in the unit.
- Conduct initial screening interviews
- Ascertain an applicant's identity
- Travel history and entry to the United Kingdom
- To include any safeguarding referrals for vulnerable asylum applicants and NRM referrals
- To ensure customers are respectfully and professionally interviewed in consideration of their needs, irrespective of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical ability, ethnic origin, race or religion.
- Biometrics Capture (Fingerprinting)
- Capture of the biometrics of all AIU customers prior to the screening interview, to verify and to establish any previous immigration history.
If you are interested in this position please apply online today with your most up to date CV.