Job Title - Executive Officer
Location - Remote working role
Brook Street is currently looking to recruit an Executive Officer
This is a temp role remote working role 11 months.
£12.45 per hour
Job Description / Responsibilities:
The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Day to day you & you will be handling and processing data, preparing newsletters and briefings, running reports and providing vital support to meetings. This role provides a diverse range of work to help and support colleagues be ever-more effective in their roles. This role interacts with many different contacts across the Environment Agency, so it`s also important that you`re positive, enjoy helping colleagues, promoting collaboration and take pride in your work.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Similar experience in a similar role
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If interested, apply online today