An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as an Executive Officer. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5/5.30, 37 hours a day. The roles are for 6 months, and will be based in central and South London. The pay rate starts at £11.01 and will increase to £14.84 after 12 weeks.
You will be working for a reputable client, dealing with highly sensitive information.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with general administration duties;
- Support with additional work and campaigns;
- Helping with sensitive forms and delegation of information
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow operational instructions
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
This role will be working from home but you may be required to go into the office.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to undergo pre-employment checks, including high level security clearances, and 3 years' worth of referencing.