Our government based client is currently seeking a long term temporary worker to start in October 2021.
Reception / Facilities Assistant
PAY - £12.90 ph
Location: Addington, Kent
Hours - Monday - Friday between 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Start - ASAP (October 2021)
temporary ongoing contract
The main duties of the post include (but are not limited to):
To provide a comprehensive, efficient and effective range of facilities services, supporting the operational needs of a business unit property portfolio to meet our corporate and environmental goals.
1. Act as an initial point of contact, communicating and filtering information for the team so that advice and support is delivered accurately and standards and priorities are met.
2. Provide a timely and accurate administrative support service to the line manager / team, ensuring efficient systems are in place to maximise the effective use of line manager's / team's time.
3. Organise, maintain and develop information storage and retrieval systems and ensure that information is up to date and readily accessible to facilitate departmental workflow.
4.Check compliance with environmental standards and service levels and Inspection, monitoring and survey work, in order to carry out and support the business plan and environmental outcomes.
5. Participate in the development of team work plans and deliver any agreed actions effectively, to contribute to business planning and delivery.
6. Develop and maintain a strong customer focus to ensure effective relationship building and partnership working to support environmental goals.
7. Carry out delegated Site Responsible Officer tasks at defined properties as agreed with the Site Responsible Officer.
- A Customer Service, Reception or Facilities Management related role.
- Delivery of core Facilities Management support services including provision of postal, reception services and meeting room bookings, managing ordering, stock maintenance and purchase of office supplies, and stationery
- IT skills (Microsoft Office). The job holder will have to learn in-house systems.
- Building relationships with customers to develop and maintain a positive reputation, service delivery and effective resolution of issues.
- Maintaining good relationships with contractors, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Supporting local project management.
- Providing a Helpdesk service to customers
The offer of the role is subject to passing checks and 3 years satisfactory references.