Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking an Executive Officer for our public sector client.
The Executive Office will work in Armagh with our client which is an authority on Education within Northern Ireland and is seeking an Executive Officer to work in their busy Procurement department.
The Executive Officer will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Typical qualifications and experience are:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
The rate of pay is £10.70 per hour, the days of work are Monday to Friday, and the hours of work are 0900-1700.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Melissa Grogan via the `Apply` link.