Calling all Executive Officers !
Working for a well-established public sector organisation. The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support supervising administrative staff in the section including the management and allocation of duties. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Customer service (Telephone/directly customer facing). To assist in the collation of factual data and statistical information from various sources in order to support the work identified.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: Temporary, initially 2 months with a view to be extended
Location: Benton View Park - *Working from home due to COVID-19*
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9 - 5
Pay Rate: £12.40 per hour.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
The successful candidate will have knowledge, skills and experience of:
-Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
-Good communication skills, both verbally and written
-Previous experience in government/civil service departments would be highly advantageous Pleas
Please apply for further information.