Brook Street (UK) Ltd are delighted to be recruiting Executive Officer`s for our leading Public Sector client Education Authority Northern Ireland located in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland.
You will be proficient in MS Packages such as Excel, Outlook, and Word. You will be confident in the daily use of spreadsheets and databases and will conduct customer service duties, reporting and recording tasks, typing, and word-processing duties.
As an Executive officer you will conduct the following general office administrative duties in the Transport depot.
- Completion and processing of timesheets for drivers.
- Arrange temporary driver cover
- Provide administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the section using the full range of IT equipment including:
- Typing duties, databases, spreadsheets, email, intranet, and internet facilities.
- To provide advice and assistance to Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals in respect of agreed aspects of the service.
- provide excellent Customer service (Telephone/directly customer facing)
Typical qualifications and experience:
Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office Package
Good communication skills, both oral and written
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
" Full training and induction
" Work with a leading Public Sector Organisation that promotes diversity and inclusiveness
" Contribute positively to Education Authority NI`s values and mission statement
" The opportunity (however not guaranteed) to apply for internal roles
" Competitive rates of pay
" Accrue holiday hours as you work
" Brook Street (UK) Ltd back-office support and mentoring
" Ability to work across school admissions teams in all admissions regions across NI.
The rate of pay is £10.70 per hour, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Melissa at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on
028 90 881100 or email your CV via the `Apply` link.