Job Type: Temporary
Hours: Monday-Friday, Full Time
Our public sector client based in Doncaster is looking for an organised, knowledgeable administrator to join their team. This role is diverse and varied and needs someone who is comfortable completing administration tasks. If this sounds like you then put yourself forward by applying now!
What's in this for me?
Joining this public sector team will allow you to diversify your skills and knowledge base. It will open avenues to yourself within the public sector departments and systems.
What will be my day to day?
To assist the infrastructure maintenance delivery manager and provide an efficient and effective general administrative/secretarial service. Provide technical input interface with maintaining relevant records.
Within this role your daily tasks will be as follows:
- Undertake general office administration duties including control of all mail, coordinating diaries, processing and maintaining personnel records.
- Organise meetings and the production, collation and dissemination of documentation for and resulting from them. Take minutes when required and follow up actions from the meeting.
- Provide a consistent telephone presence on behalf of the team delivering excellent customer service levels. Provide communications to the team, including sending messages as required.
- Maintain an efficient filing system paying attention to records of standing meetings, statutory records and authorisations.
- Utilise financial and procurement systems and act as Local Purchasing Agent (where directed) by ordering stationery and other office consumables as required.