We are looking for experienced administrators to join a busy government department based in Salford Quays. This site has excellent transport links and would be suitable to those who are able to get the tram to Exchange Quay Salford and the surrounding areas. The department has recently been moved to new purpose-built offices with on site cafe facilities. This is a full-time role with the option of working flexible hours Monday - Friday, no weekend work required. Pay rate starting at £9.08 rising to £12.08
- Making decisions on a range of immigration work streams, assessing applications against the immigration rules.
- Provide an efficient phone service by answering calls from MPs and their offices seeking to resolve as many queries first time as possible.
- Delivering against timeliness and quality targets and providing excellent customer service
- Building relationships - work constructively with business areas to ensure effective provision of timely contributions and challenge where necessary to ensure good customer service, escalating appropriately if necessary.
- Making well-judged decisions.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Someone who is proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage own time and priorities effectively
- Proven communication skills - both written and oral.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
Due to the strict vetting policies for this role you must have lived in UK for the last 5 years and hold a valid UK or EU passport to be considered for this role. Successful candidates will also be required to provide 3 years worth of references and are subject to security check to CTC level