A temporary, full time Executive Officer Admin role has become available to work in Liverpool within a Government body. The role will be paid at £12.88 per hour
This is a full-time role working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm approximately.
This is an exciting and challenging role with significant opportunities You will work within a large case working environment and may be required to deal with several priorities at any one-time, monitoring and managing your performance and productivity to meet agreed operational targets and working closely with colleagues across the department. You will be able to build on skills in casework, stakeholder engagement.
This role requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to deliver at pace.
We currently have office locations across 3 sites; this may expand further in the future so there may be expectation for you to work in any office locations in Liverpool Current locations are:
- Redgrave Court, Merton Road, Bootle.
- The Capital Building, Old Hall Street, Liverpool City Centre.
- HM Passport office, Old Hall Street, Liverpool City Centre.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of making effective decisions and considering complex information, utilising all support and advice available.
- IT Literate - a good knowledge of Microsoft office and digital technology
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Making Effective Decisions
- Delivering at Pace
- Changing and Improving
The successful candidate must hold security clearance at SC level (this will be applied for during the interview process)
To apply for the role you must meet the below criteria:
- Valid passport (with 6 month left on its validity)
- You need to have lived in the UK for longer than 5 years without having been abroad for a period of time longer than 6 months
- You must be able to provide proof of address and proof of NI
- You must be willing to complete the security clearance required for the role P lease apply through this advert by uploading your CV
You will then be contacted by one of our consultants from the resourcing team if your CV were to be selected. Please note that due to the volume of applications we will not be able to inform unsuccessful candidates.