A temporary, full time Executive Officer Admin role has become available to work in Liverpool within a Government body. The role will be paid at £10.80 per hour
This is a full-time role working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm approximately.
This is an exciting and challenging role with significant opportunities You will work within a team working on learning and development and may be required to deal with several priorities at any one-time, monitoring and managing your performance and productivity to meet agreed operational targets and working closely with colleagues across the department. You will be able to build on skills in learning and development, and learner engagement.
This role requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to deliver at pace.
This role will be hybrid working, with office time based in Liverpool City Centre
This role will include but will not be limited to
- Creating content
- Organising training programmes
- Engaging learners for new programmes
- Working with the team to provide an efficient service
- Responding to a team mailbox
- A desire to work as a team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of making effective decisions and considering complex information, utilising all support and advice available
- IT Literate - a good knowledge of Microsoft office and digital technology
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Making Effective Decisions
- Delivering at Pace
- Changing and Improving
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to this advert and our team will be in touch with all successful candidates as soon as possible.