We have a position for an Executive Officer in the Cardiff area on a full-time, long-term temporary basis. This role will involve the successful candidate providing general support in a busy office environment.
Brook Street is the chosen recruitment partner to Public Sector employers throughout the UK.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have:
- Administrative experience and be confident users of MS Word & Excel
- Proven high level communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to manage a caseload of work to ensure that targets are met
- A current Passport
Duties of this role include
- Drafting responses to all enquiries
- Updating relevant systems to ensure complete audit trail
- Achieving internal stretch targets as a team
The successful candidate will be working for a busy UK Government department, which requires a high level of clearance checks. This will include CTC (Counter-Terrorism Clearance) Checks, Reference Checks (3 years), Address checks (3 years) and may involve us obtaining Character references to cover periods of unemployment.
Once the successful candidate has been offered the role, these checks will commence. These normally take anything from 4 to 6 weeks, depending on how quickly we can obtain this information for clearance. We would endeavour to offer short-term employment whilst waiting for the checks to be completed if required and/or available.
Benefits of this role include:
- Weekly pay
- Initially a 3 month secure assignment which is likely to be extended
- Great Cardiff city centre location
For further details please apply for this position via the Apply Now link.
Please be advised that we meet all suitable candidates and you will need to register with us through our website. If you are successful, you will be invited in to our office to register fully to commence the compliance checks.