We are looking for an Executive Officer to work in our clients digital, data and technology department at their educational institution based in Bath on a temporary basis for a minimum of 9 weeks.
Executive Officer Duties
- Analyse, co-ordinate and evolve the production and dissemination of Departmental Management Information
- Co-ordinate and be lead liaison point for audit activities in the department.
- Draft and present report and business cases on behalf of the Directorate, in liaison with technology-specific Team Leaders
- Strategic liaison point with key Professional Service departments
Executive Officer - the ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Higher Education processes
- Experience of numerical and textual analysis
- Experience of bid writing or the preparation of formal policy proposals
- Experience of working with IT professionals, or in support of an environment of similar complexity
Executive Officer Hours and Pay:
- £22.21 per hour
- Holiday Pay
- Monday - Friday only (No Weekends!)
- Full time work within the Core hours of 9am - 5:20 pm
If you are an Executive Officer, looking for a new position, please apply today!