We've got a great opportunity for a full- time long term temp role within Southend Courts, to join a fast-paced office, working as part of the admin team.
- Full time 37 hrs per week
- Monday - Friday
- Temporary ongoing role
- Pay - £10.80ph / raising to £13.01ph
- Start date Aug 2022
This is a fast-paced role with changes to plans often occurring at the last minute and accuracy is a key component.
This is a Customer facing role with variety of court users, both public and professional e.g. Judiciary/Barristers, including potential for vulnerable/young witnesses or defendants in court room environment.
Management of efficiency of court room including accurate recording on bespoke IT Systems outcomes of hearings in real time and drafting relevant orders.
Speaking in the court room is also required.
Regular use of Microsoft Office.
Support to Judiciary
Governance/Compliance control checking.
This team works across both Basildon and Southend Crown Courts
Typical qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSE's at grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- All offers are subject to 3 years of referencing checks and a DBS.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below