We are currently looking for an Executive Officer to work for one of our clients, MOJ located in Wakefield. The rate of pay will be £9.08ph and will increase to £10.59ph after 12 weeks. The hours of work will be 37 hours per week Monday-Friday. This will be a temporary on-going assignment.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Working for the Deskside Support Service in MOJ & Digital Technology
- Working within a prison environment (although the job is working with prison staff and other agencies)
- Being point of contact between sites and MOJ providers of IT services
- Working as the customer facing element of a national team
- Providing operational on-site support geared to enhancing the experience of all users
- Supporting all ICT within HMPPS
To be considered for the position you must be:
- Willing to work directly with prisoners
- Able to provide on-site support to all Prison Service staff
- Have some IT knowledge
- Be willing to learn as training will be provided on the job
A Standard DBS will be carried which will need to come back clear. Then while working there you will undergo CTC Clearance.
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*