Up to £13.42 per hour
18 days ago
Job Title: Executive Officer
Contract Duration: Until end of January 2024
Salary: £13.42 per hour
We are currently seeking a Executive Officer to join our team and oversee the delivery of facilities management services in the Oxford area. This is a contract position until the end of January 2024.
- Oversee facilities management delivery within the Oxford area as part of a team.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to understand their activities and align them with organisational goals and reputation.
- Influence customers and build strong partnerships to maintain a positive reputation, excellent customer service, and effective resolution of issues.
- Identify and implement areas of best practice to enhance operational efficiency.
- Conduct technical and legislative compliance checks and audits, reviewing results, highlighting issues, and providing suggested solutions.
- Implement and monitor all planned preventative maintenance work.
- Support local procurement of facilities management contracts and services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships with contractors, suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Ability to influence customers and build strong partnerships.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the success of our organisation and make a positive impact on our facilities management operations.
Please apply online.
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.