Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (37 hours)
Full Time - 3 Month temporary position with potential of extension
We are currently recruiting for a full time Executive Officer to join a Government department based in Manchester City Centre.
This is a three-month temporary position with the possibility of a further extension or a permanent placement, at the discretion of the business requirements.
As an Executive Officer, your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing high quality project, service and administrative support
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- To ensure all public and patient contact with the office is of the highest professional standards
- To work in partnership with others, and as part of cross directorate teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Participate in the recruitment processes
- Develop and maintain databases required as well as administrative and information resources
- Diary management - Arranging meetings or travel
What we are looking for - Required skills and experience:
- Knowledge of administration procedures, project management or information analysis
- Ability to work without supervision. Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising own workloads to changing and often tight deadlines
- Works well with others, is positive and helpful, listens, involves, respects and learns from the contribution of others
- High attention to detail
We are working quickly to arrange immediate interviews. If you wish to apply, please click Apply Now
Due to the amount of response we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7-10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.