Brook Street are seeking an Executive Officer on behalf of a public sector client in Bristol. The Temporary Executive Officer will provide support to Contract Managers with their administrative duties and carry out tasks that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. To be successful in this role you must be reactive and have the ability to deal with ad hoc tasks.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholder
This Executive Officer assignment is until February 2020, paying £9.51 rising to £12.93 after 12 weeks.