We are looking to recruit an Executive Officer to work for a Government based client in the Longbenton area. The client is responsible for resourcing and recruiting staff to work within the Civil Service.
Duration - This is a full time, temporary role for initially 3 months, but with a view to be extended
Pay rate - £9.51 per hour, which will increase to £11.33 after 12 weeks
Working Hours - Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm, 37 hours a week
Start Date - ASAP
Your day-to-day duties will include;
- Communicate verbally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with drafting of adverts and creation of candidate packs
- Liaise with resourcing partners to identify appropriate attraction strategies
- Use social media, including LinkedIn to target candidates
- Publish vacancies on appropriate websites
- Ensure workflow is managed appropriately within the team to support the effective delivery of recruitment campaigns to agreed KPI's
- Monitor and respond to candidate and vacancy holder enquiries
- Pro-actively manage risks and issues as they emerge during campaigns and escalating where appropriate
- Develop a 'one team' ethos by working flexibly across teams to support colleagues
Successful candidates will have:
- Have strong planning and organisational skills
- Strive to produce work that is of the highest quality and look for ways to help others
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Be a strong rapport builder who is able to establish relationships with others quickly and easily
- be proactive, taking ownership and accountability for decisions and commitments
The successful candidates would be subject to a Security Clearance which would cost £25 initially, but would be fully refunded to candidates after 4 weeks in the role.
If this job is for you, we welcome your application.