Location: Harrogate - Otley Road
Contract: 6 months
Pay: £10.26 per hour
Hours: 37 per week - 9.00am-5.00pm, Mon-Fri.
You will provide administration support to the Screening Team within a Government Organisation. You will be responsible for all administration duties, including email queries, data entry, database management, managing phone lines. As a Senior Administrator you may oversee a small team or manage additional responsibilities.
You may be required to coordinate events, organise meetings and book travel using the relevant internal systems.
- Previous administrative experience with demonstrable organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Clearly demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of scheduling meetings or events, preparing agendas and documentation, taking and drafting accurate minutes.
- Ability to take shorthand for Minute taking
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Legislation
- Knowledge of software packages such as SAP, e-procurement and specialist policing systems if relevant to role
- Knowledge of UK policing environment and Police Services geography
The role is subject to security clearance, which takes approximately 6-8 weeks. You must have been a resident in the UK for five consecutive years, spending no longer than six months abroad during this period.
This is a temporary position. Applications from candidates in a permanent role cannot be considered.
Please email your CV , apply through the website or call Ollie on 01904 888800.