Role: Executive Officer
Hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday- Friday
The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Diary management for two senior
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and email
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the corporate and social life of the division.
If you are interested please feel free to get in touch on 01895 204509 or email .
Look forward to hearing from you!