Are you an experienced Financial administrator with experience in supporting capital budget
holders? If so, this could be the job for you!
Role: Financial Administrator/ Executive Officer
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract: Temp ongoing
Location: Education Authority Western Region 1 Hospital Road Omagh BT79 0AW
Our client is currently recruiting for a Finance Officer who is confident in building and monitoring budgets based in Omagh. They are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are able to do general administrative duties as well process financial records and have an understanding of financial institutions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To provide guidance, advice and support to capital budget holders in all aspects of budget management. This will include:
- Building, profiling and monitoring budgets;
- Upload budgets to the EA's Oracle Financial system and maintain budget profiles on a monthly basis;
- Provision of timely and accurate budget and expenditure reports to budget holders;
- Analysis of reasons for adverse variances against budgets;
- Investigating and responding to queries raised by budget holders
- Allocation of budgets to all budget holders within the Education Authority;
- Production of budgetary control reports for budget holders and Committees and returns to DE;
- Provision of technical support to budget holders for all Oracle and Real Asset Management based financial systems;
- Preparation of spreadsheets and databases on the office support systems to enhance the quality of information provided to budget holders;
- Identification of all expenditure on the acquisition and creation of a fixed asset to be capitalised on an accruals basis;
- Maintain an accurate and up to date register of the EA's fixed assets
- Responsible for the provision of administrative support
- Provide Help Desk Contact for users of Oracle Financial Systems;
Interested? Apply here today!
Or for a detailed job description please feel free to call Aalia on 01895 204509 or email on .
I look forward to hearing from you!