Are you an experienced executive officer with experience in managing a team? If so, this could be the job for you!
Role: Executive Officer
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract: Temp ongoing
Location: Silverwood Centre Lurgan
Our Client is looking for an experienced executive officer to join their fun and welcoming team in Lurgan. They are looking for highly experienced administrators who are able to manage a team and delegate workload. Ideal candidates will have experience in supervising staff and allocating workload.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To supervise administrative staff
- Allocation of duties
- Deputy to the senior executive officer in all aspects of the post.
- To provide the necessary specialist expertise and support to the head of service
- To maintain a positive team ethos
- To identify, co-ordinate and evaluate the training and personal development needs of administrative staff.
- To provide the necessary secretarial support to the head of service as required.
- Undertaking qualitative and quantative research and investigations.
- To prepare letters, minutes, notes, reports and submissions
- To support the work of identified senior Education Authority officers.
- To organise the daily administrative tasks of the office and allocate work.
- To support identified Education Authority officers in the preparation of materials for courses.
- To serve as a member on interview panels for administrative staff in the section.
Are you Interested? Apply here today!
I look forward to hearing from you!