Executive Office (Accounts)
A fantastic opportunity has opened to work full-Time 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday (9am-5pm) in a temporary position in Liverpool, within a Government body as an Executive Officer. This role is for approx. 3 months with possible extension.
The hourly pay rate is £13.36
The Temporary Worker will provide support and carry out account duties that are moderately complex. Providing technical and general support as part of a finance team. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to: Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others Compiling, verifying and reporting data Completing forms or reports Managing the workload of a small team, if required
What we'll need from you:
- Demonstrate basic accountancy skills and techniques.
- Provide general financial support in an accurate manner within agreed timescales.
- Manage transactional activities within the Ledger
- Reconciliation of statements
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Good planning, prioritisation and communication skills to support the department
- Drive, resilience and determination to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with others
- Able to work flexibly and effectively in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
- Being able to pre plan, forward think and multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Being able to deliver and achieve on time and ahead of schedule
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two 'A' level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- Administrative accounts experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in the position, please apply now, Alternatively, you can register online and complete a Government Registration following the link below. https://registrations.brookstreet.co.uk/public-sector-registration.aspx