Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity to work with our government based client. A role starting as soon as possible on a long term temporary basis.
The pay is £10.97 per hour paid weekly
Full time hours- 37 pw
Location - Ipswich
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Court Clerk working alongside Court Team and other members of court admin team in Court's general office.
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Strong Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Please apply below if you are interested and we will get in touch with you.