My Public Sector client is currently recruiting for an Executive Officer to join their business on a temporary contract.
The prefect candidate will take on a more senior role with a high level of customer service.
Day to day duties will include:
- Reviewing the site risk assessment regularly and recording it accurately for audits,
- Making sure arrangements are in place for Staff, judiciary and court ushers and being the first point of contact for concerns raised,
- Ensuring the relevant health and safety representatives are involved when required,
- monitering the adhereance of social distancing and reporting to senior staff when needed,
- Ensure staff know what they need to do to protect themselves and their colleagues,
- Work with managers to decide the best way to share information and guidance with staff,
- Support local management team and building champions in implementing any measures required post Covid incident(s
This is a full time Monday to Friday role - normal shift times around the hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm.
If you are interested in this role please apply for more information
I look forward to hearing from you.