Our public sector client is looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an executive officer (Team Leader). This is initially a temporary role until March 2023, with the chance of an extension. This is a full time role, Monday - Friday, around the hours of 9am - 5pm (this will differ from court to court). The pay rate for this role is £13.01 per hour and will be paid to you on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate for this role will be subject to a standard DBS check due to the nature of the role.
Your day to day responsibilities will be to lead a team of around 20 court ushers across 3 sites. Travel between these sites will be required, they are based in Wolverhampton and Walsall. Your main location will be Wolverhampton, Pipers Row. Your duties will include:
- Completing daily rotas
- Monitor and recording absences
- Monthly statistics for the team
- Daily meetings with all of the team (Microsoft teams)
- Conducting appraisals (with the assistance of the delivery manager)
- Raising tasks for members of the team and setting work loads
- Management of annual leave on the team
The ideal candidate for this position will have team leading experience.
If this role is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.