My Public Sector client is currently recruiting for 5x Executive Officers to join their business on a temporary contract. My client supports the process in carrying out legal functions of the Mental Capacity Act, which protects people in England and Wales who may not have the mental capacity to make certain decisions for themselves, such as about their health or financial affairs.
Your role as an Executive Officer will include the following tasks on a day-to-day basis:
- Following instructions from client departments.
- Giving client departments and members of the public legal information.
- Preparing court forms and statements.
- Handling confidential information.
- Working from lawyer`s written instructions.
- Managing diaries.
- Keeping records, filing and general administrative work.
- Communicating with the public.
- Handing your own caseload.
You must have some experience within a legal field, whether that be as a Law Graduate or within a legal working environment.
This is a temporary contract which is anticipated to last until June 2021, however this may potentially extend with business needs.
This is a full-time role, which will require you to work 37 hours per week across Monday - Friday. Part time will not be considered. You will be based in Birmingham City Centre - this is not a home working role.
You will be paid £11.69ph on a weekly basis, one week in hand.
If your application is successful, we will need to process a Standard DBS check and 3 years referencing.
If you do not hear back within 5 days of applying, this does mean that your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback on your application.