My Public Sector client is currently recruiting for a Lateral Flow Site Operative to join their business on a temporary contract. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience in a customer service environment.
Your role as a Lateral Flow Site Operative would include the following day-to-day tasks:
- Ensures crowd control and social distancing is maintained in subject
- Ensuring subjects have registered and are eligible
- Communicate to test participant the purpose of participating in testing
at your site and the testing journey.
- Provides guidance to participant on swabbing as requested, and
ensures cleaning of booths.
- Directs participant to available testing stations and directs them to the
exit when they are finished
- On hand to provide subject with additional verbal instructions if
- Provides regular cleaning to testing stations throughout day (subjects
are also ask to self-clean between each test)
- Prepares test sample for analysis and interprets result.
- Sets up sample for analysis, and pipettes reagent to
- Times the sample analysis
- Await and read result displayed, and mark it on device
Due to the nature of the role, full PPE will be provided.
This is a full time role, working 37 hours per week across Monday - Friday, 10 am - 6 pm.
You will be paid £11.69ph on a weekly basis.
If your application is successful, we will need to apply for a Standard DBS check and 3 years referencing.
Due to the volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on your application.