Executive Officer - FSA
Brook Street are looking for a junior executive officer to work for our client, Food Standard Agency (FSA).
This role is a temporary 3 month on going assignment to start asap, this would be a full time role covering 37 hours per week Mon-Fri. You will be required to attend the office based in York.
Address - Foss house, York, YO1 7PR
Working hours- Monday-Friday (9-5)
Pay Rate- £12.72ph
You will support business teams by dealing with incoming correspondence, booking travel/accommodation and providing secretariat services. You will work closely with our Corporate Support Unit (CSU) colleagues to deliver a broad range of activities to support the CSU transactions work stream, including:
- Providing secretariat support to a number of committees
- The planning and delivery of meetings and events (internal and external)
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Collation of Management Information
- Support functions for Operations
- Providing secretariat support
- General enquiries on food hygiene, business start-ups and enquiries
- Equipment and stationery ordering/monitoring with specific focus on Operations equipment
- Support the transactions lead in driving work flow, allocation and continuous improvement within the team
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!