Croydon based government client is presently recruiting for a temporary worker who will carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders Typical qualifications and experience:
- Proven casework experience, preferably in another Government Department
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
It is a 6 months full time temporary assignment starting asap. Paying £10.31 per hour and increasing up to £13.52 after 12 working weeks.
If you are interested please send your CV or call 0208 918 1440.