The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.