Brook Street are currently seeking an Executive Officer to work for a government client based in Central Bristol.
The Executive Officer will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
The pay rate for the temporary Executive Officer position is £12.40ph, this assignment will be for 3 months, provisionally ending on the 31st Dec 2019, this is however subject to change.