Brook Street are currently recruiting for an Executive Officer based in Newquay, on a temporary basis.
The Executive Officer will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. They will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed by the Executive Officer will include but not be restricted to: Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others, Compiling, verifying and reporting data. Completing forms or reports, managing the workload of a small team and if required Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
The Executive Officer will undertake the following tasks:
- Progress tasks to firm price and pass to EFM for approval process
- Update Site Delivery Plans
- Carry out Admin function at SIMM and any other site estate meeting (RAF St Mawgan)
- Assist Estate Facilities Managers on assurance checks â?? both Hard and Soft FM (RAF St Mawgan)
- Providing admin support to team located at RNAS Culdrose
- The post will be located at RAF St Mawgan
- General Administration
- Communicating with external organisations
This assignment is ongoing until October 2020 and is paying £13.20ph.