Our Public Sector client is looking for high level administrators to join their team as Personal Assistants to the senior leadership team. The role will be temporary ongoing until the end of March initially with the possibility of extension.
This client is based in Worcester but offering full flexibility to work from home and also with working hours.
As part of this role, you will be required, but not limited to, undertake the following:
- Diary management - organising internal and external meetings, 121`s or telecons
- Arranging and booking trains and hotel accommodation within NE Travel Policy limits.
- Meeting room bookings and conference facilities
- Preparing and despatching weekly packs.
- Raising IT equipment orders.
- Expenses preparation.
- Ad hoc tasks
- Provide cover for other Personal Assistants annual leave within Governance Team.
- Contribute to team teleconferences and meetings, bringing ideas and suggestions and exploring opportunities for improvements and efficiencies
- Maintain links with other Personal Assistants, both internal and external, ensuring good rapport and understanding, intelligence sharing and enabling s
Skills required -
- Highly organised, self-starter and well motivated as you will be mainly working unsupervised
- Able to prioritise workload and adapt to changeable deadline
- Good communications in both written and verbal form
- Confident in engaging with senior leaders and customers over the phone and in person
- Able to adhere to strict confidentiality and security protocols due to sensitive information you will be handling
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and are able to apply very high levels of attention to detail
You must have the facilities to comfortably work from home if this is your preference for working arrangement. A basic disclosure will also be required for this role.
This role will be offering a pay rate of £12.90 per hour and full training will be provided.
If this sounds like your next role, please apply online today!