Job Title - Executive Officer
Start date - 01/11/21
Temp hourly rate - £10.21/hr
Duration - 12 weeks
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
Are you looking for a new short-term role, where you can maintain or even expand your secretary skills? Are you used to working for and providing support to senior management within an organisation?
Well, this could be the role for you.
Brook Street are looking to recruit a hardworking, conscientious person who can work as part of a team as well as independently. You must be able to think on your feet and not be afraid of a challenge.
- Providing full secretariat support for a range of governance related meetings to include the scheduling of meetings, drafting and circulation of agendas, papers and meeting packs and the drafting and review of minutes.
- Ensuring all relevant governance documentation is maintained, such as action logs, decision logs, terms of reference.
- Effective diary management for key members of the project team.
- Supporting the effectiveness of the project team by performing other tasks and initiatives as required.
- Execute management responsibilities effectively and in line with DVSA policies and processes, planning and coordinating tasks and activities and taking responsibility for ensuring objectives are delivered.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Secretarial experience and able to take minutes at meetings
* Good IT skills
* Attention to detail and good data entry skills
* Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
Located in Nottingham City Centre so easy access to public transport and all main roads into the city.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, totalling 37hrs per week.
The roles are subject to passing a clear standard DBS and a full 3 years referencing
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD Format and send to the Nottingham PSR Team.