Temporary Team Organiser / PA
We require an experienced Team Organiser / PA to support a senior executive or a complex team, and provide an efficient and effective general administrative and secretarial support service.
You will be helping to organise a busy planning and strategy team by managing diaries, arranging meetings including room booking, catering requirements, writing and distributing agendas, note taking during the meetings and distributing notes thereafter.
You will also provide administrative support to this team and another directorate.
The position is based in Birmingham Central and you will be required to attend site a minimum of 3 days per week, preferably to match the teams comittments.
Occasional travel me be required to Manchester or London.
1. Undertake general office administration duties including control of all mail, co-ordinating diaries, processing and maintaining personnel records including vulnerable assets such as mobile telephones; make necessary returns. Arrange travel, hotels and vehicles, and order and control Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the team.
2. Organise meetings and the production, collation and dissemination of documentation for and resulting from them. Take minutes when required and follow up actions from the meeting.
3. Provide a consistent telephone presence on behalf of the team delivering excellent customer service levels. Provide communications to the team, including sending messages as required.
4. Maintain an efficient filing system paying particular attention to records of standing meetings, statutory records and authorisations.
5. Utilise financial and procurement systems and act as Local Purchasing Agent (where directed) by ordering stationery and other office consumables as required.
6. Report team problems e.g. IT and office facilities and monitor response.
7. Undertake administrative tasks as directed including technical literature searches for the team.
8. Undertake the role in a way that is consistent with, and reinforces, Network Rail's values.
* Ability to multi task
* Experience in appropriate IT packages
* Good time manager
* Strong organisation skills
* Good communication skills (verbal and written) including excellent telephone manner
* Experience of working with a team.