We are looking for temporary high level administrators for a large Public Sector organisation in Workington. This is a temporary post until the end of March 2019, with chance of possible extension.
The Temporary Worker will provide junior management support and carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A level passes at grade E or above or equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Monday - Friday 37 hours per week, £ 9.30 per hour.