Executive Officer (Junior Officer)
Full Time 35 hours, Monday to Friday
Temporary - around 3 months (could be extended)
Glasgow, Lanarkshire ( working from home may need to go into office)
Brook Street are working with our esteemed public sector client to place an Executive Officer (Junior Officer) on a temporary basis. This role requires a resilient individual with consistently high standards and experience within ad fast paced administrative environment and customer care. The Ideal candidate should be presentable, approachable and have excellent written and communication skills and a keen eye for details.
Will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing moderate to complex information
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Strong communication skills, in both oral and written forms.
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Essential for Role
Must have a Driving Licence and own vehicle .