Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £15.33 per hour
DWP - NEW_1707285822
20 days ago
My Public Sector client is looking for 3 Executive Officers to join their teams in Manchester and Newcastle.
This is a full time role working, Monday to Friday 37 hours per week, at a rate of £15.33 per hour, lasting for 6 months.
Our Spaces Support Hub Management Service provides hub users with a positive in-hub experience that enables them to be at their best. The roles also support the Senior Spaces Support Managers in the hub to ensure the workspace is safe and optimised to meet the needs of our people when they work there. Amongst other things, these roles:
- maintain the existing workspaces ensuring they remain in a good state of order on a daily basis and ensure meeting room and collaboration spaces are maintained and configured to meet colleagues needs
- proactively identify and recommend continuous improvement opportunities to the Senior Spaces Support Manager to consider
- complete Spaces Support processes to maximise user experience
- inform, educate and encourage Digital Hub users to enable them to get the best out of their physical in-hub environment
- maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Key stakeholders include DWP Estates, Site Responsible Officers (SRO's) and all Digital Group functions
They will ensure that standard supplies for shared spaces and meeting rooms are well stocked and regularly replenished.
They will support colleagues to get the best out of the meeting room technology. This will mean having a good understanding of the technology and how to troubleshoot effectively.
proven track record of good customer service dealing with day-to-day queries
attention to detail, determination to maintain standards and trouble shoot issues that arise
ability to work autonomously at times and be a self-starter
excellent verbal and written communication skills
continuous improvement mindset
fluent in use of Microsoft Office 365 applications
ideally experience within a Customer Service, Facilities Management or Technical Support background
Brook Street are proud to support the Armed Forces Covenant and as such, we guarantee to interview all candidates who are veterans or spouses/partners of military personnel, and who meet all the essential criteria for the vacancy.
As a Disability Confident Leader, and holder of the Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme, Brook Street, as a supplier to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR), will offer you a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability and/or as a veteran or spouse/partner of military personnel and meet all the essential criteria for the role, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest?and state the role that you are interested in.?We are?committed to engaging with you.?
In cases where we have a high volume of ex-military candidates/military spouses/partners, who meet all of the essential criteria, Brook Street will interview the best candidates from within that group.