We are currently looking for an Executive Officer to work with our client within the MOJ. This is a long term temporary position.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm
Pay: Starts at £9.08 increasing to £10.59 after 12 weeks
First point of contact for a range of stakeholders, resolving queries and offering advice to support the delivery of goods and services into the business. Working within a fast-paced environment, you will bring effective communication and organisational skills to ensure that tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing 3 functional mailboxes
- Resolving and monitoring customer and supplier enquires by telephone and email
- Processing requisitions, placing orders and assisting in the reconciliation of aged debt
- Supporting sourcing and contract management activities
- Managing sensitive information i a confidential manner
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Five GCSE passes at Grade C or above
We are working quickly to fill this role, if you are interested in this role please apply now!
Alternatively please contact Laura on 0113 2154308, or email