Legal Support Administrator/Litigation
Monday To Friday 9-5
The purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to case holding. You will need to be well organised and able to take the initiative and work closely with others and have good oral and written communications skills. The role will include:
- Preparing letters, Court documents and instructions to Counsel with the basic details required, using the relevant templates.
- Gather requested case reports from electronic legal resources to assist lawyers in their legal research
- Assisting in the finding and booking of Counsel for advice, conferences, and hearings.
- Liaising with Counsel, experts, the Court, and the client including overseeing the dispatch, collection and return of case documents including through arranging couriers and via egress platform.
- Maintaining electronic records in the G Drive and Case Management System including sweeping up, weeding, and closing files
- Document management throughout the lifetime of a litigation case including photocopying draft bundles for disclosure and hearings (whether in hard copy or electronic form) including indexing/paginating/redactions etc
- Help with hearing preparation, liaising with the Employment Tribunal, printing/sharing bundles, dealing with audio/video files and other administrative arrangements.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for legal team members attending hearings.
- Complying with LEXCEL requirements and assisting the Team Leader and team in ensuring compliance
- Contributing to team knowledge sharing systems and taking minutes of team meetings as per rota.
- Assisting with client case matters, as appropriate
To apply for this vacancy you must have:
- Legal Administration 6 months+
- LLB degree
- Working in a legal office environment
I look forward to hearing from you!