Brook Street are looking for a Junior Executive Officer to work at our clients main site based in Didcot. With the initial contract 2 months long with the possibility to extend to 6 months. There can be very busy periods and a wide range of issues to resolve within the remit:
- Work alongside the Cluster managers and the internal BID events team to support the organisation of visits to campus and cluster events. This will include generating agendas, liaising with the suitable individuals on campus to arrange facility tours, organising event logistics.
- Support production of cluster collateral's including brochures, event booklets, internal articles/reports, and presentation slide-decks.
- Online file management, including keeping the shared drive up to date with correct company logos and pictures, and keeping the contact details of Cluster organisations up to date.
- Providing input into proposals when needed.
- Collect quarterly dashboard statistics from the Clusters for monitoring and reporting.
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Good networking skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and with staff at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of computer software (Microsoft office package, Oracle and email)
- Ability to use initiative, and be innovative, creative and collaborative in approach to work.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy of working in all areas relating to the post.
- Ability to occasionally work outside of office hours and off campus as travel may be required.
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Experience of organising events or workshops working as part of a team
- Advanced IT skills including e-learning, on-line resources, social media, etc.
- Experience of working in a role supporting business development
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience in working/studying in at least one of the following: space, energy and health
Position is for 2 months with the potential to extend to 6.
This is an ASAP start. You must be available immediately. If this sounds like a role for you please contact Katie on 01189637482 or email for more information.