Executive Officer to CEO - Up to £29,000 - West London/Hammersmith area
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Officer to provide assistance to the CEO of a health and safety organisation based in the Hammersmith area.
Your responsibilities as Executive Officer to the CEO will be highly varied. Your daily duties will include:
- Providing proactive support to the CEO by managing the diary effectively, arranging travel and processing expenses
- Attend meetings alongside and on behalf of the CEO
- Assist the CEO with budget management and presentations
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and other board members when required
- Prepare agendas and documents for board meetings and take minutes
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will display the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to an Executive Assistant/Executive Officer or Personal Assistant role
- Fantastic planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to offer support on various projects
- Exposure to/interest in the charity sector (not essential)
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office proficient
If the above sounds of interest and you are ready for your next challenge in an environment that offers development and progression, please apply NOW with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.