Pay £13.08 ph
Duration: temporary ongoing role
The purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient support to the Practice Management Unit in the delivery of its core objectives. You will need to be well organised and be able to take the initiate and work closely with others and have good verbal and written communication skills. You will require intermediate to advanced level Excel skills.
The work includes but is not limited to:
- Monthly reporting support
- Creating Dashboards
- Maintain all spreadsheets accurately
- Account Management of vendors
- Handling various queries
- Getting involved in ad-hoc projects
- Highlight and escalate any identified risks or issues
- Providing ad-hoc reporting assistance to Senior Leader
Essential Required Technical Skills:
- Moving, cleaning and manipulating data
- Strong Excel skills; working with raw data (Pivot Tables, LOOKUP formulas, etc.) SUMPRODUCT, IFERROR, CONCATENATE, MOD, LEN, RIGHT, LEFT, INDIRECT, OFFSET, YEAR, MONTH, DAY, MATCH, RAND, MAX, MIN, CORREL, IF and many more
- VBA (Macros) skills is a plus
- Process oriented
Provide continuity and accuracy in operational reporting by validating and testing data.
Identifying disparities/inconsistencies between data sources as well as validating consistency with stated business rules.
Please apply below or send your updated CV to Kat - and we will be in touch shortly.