*** Temporary role ***
Executive Personal Assistant to a Managing Director
Salary - £11.76 per hour
Hours - 37.5hrs a week.
Location - Currently working from home - Office based in Wolverhampton.
Do you have proven work history within a Personal Assistant capacity? Have you worked in a busy administrative environment, delivering a full range of administrative procedures? Do you have excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages? Do you have excellent listening and communication skills? Do you have working knowledge of planning and prioritising your workload?
If yes is your answer, then I have the perfect role for you.
I am currently recruiting for an Executive PA to support an MD starting ASAP until March 2022.
Your Duties will include:
- Managing the electronic diary for the Managing Director, including arranging and changing appointments, prioritising these as appropriate.
- Working together with other administrators/PA's within the company to provide an effective network of communication.
- Arrange meetings including liaising with a number of stakeholders to agree dates and book venues, work with the respective Chair to develop the agenda, circulate with associated papers, support the management of the meeting by overseeing updating of the relevant register, chasing actions, taking notes/setting up audio equipment and providing accurate minutes for agreement by the Chair.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations to undertake project management related to executive initiatives as required.
- Deliver against objectives, achieving quality outcomes, prioritising own workload and working to tight deadlines.
- Supporting the Director with the management of specific projects, gathering information and undertaking enquires as necessary.
- Leading on smaller, discrete projects on behalf of the Directors.
- Appropriately manage telephone calls in an effective and efficient manner, screening and diverting calls as necessary, demonstrating an excellent knowledge and understanding of processes across the group and familiarity with key staff.
- Receive visitors on behalf of the Managing Director, demonstrating professionalism and exhibiting the core values at all times.
- Appropriately manage telephone calls from distressed complainants, providing assistance and proposing solutions to often complex and sensitive situations and circumstances.
- Order and maintain office supplies for the Director/ team as necessary.
- Handle complex enquiries on behalf of the Directors, gathering information and undertaking enquiries as necessary, proposing solutions wherever possible.
- Maintain stock levels of office supplies for the Directors as necessary.
- Regularly review administrative processes/ practices in your area of responsibility and propose improvements as necessary.
If you are ready for your next challenge, and this sounds like the role for you - then please apply.