Our client, an Educational Facility in Bradford is looking for an experienced Executive PA. Working hours are 36.25 a week and the role will be office-based with an element of home-working.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage the day to day operations of the Office
2. Proactively manage the diary and or emails, accommodating regular changes in schedule using own discretion to prioritise competing demands and resolving conflicting demands.
3. Responsibility for arranging meetings, ensuring diary commitments are clear, relevant, and advance preparations are made to include the preparation of papers. Organising appointments with a wide range of stakeholders, booking rooms, catering and travel as required in conjunction with the Operations Team and Logistics Officer.
4. To ensure that members of the Senior Management Team are fully appraised of key issues arising during the course of day to day management of the Office
5. Provide a professional interface between the office and a range of senior stakeholders including Senior Management Team, regulatory bodies and external agencies
6. Examine and act appropriately on incoming communications on behalf of the office
7. Anticipate requirements and identify appropriate opportunities to act on behalf of the office and communicate and co-ordinate their instructions and requirements with direct reports and other departments
8. On behalf of the office, manage the authorisation and recording of Senior Staff absences via My View (such as holiday and sickness)
9. Assemble, prepare and appropriately disseminate information across a range of communication channels, both internally and externally, in accordance with the communications strategy
10. To co-ordinate the process for staff recruitment in accordance with the Staff Recruitment Policy, advising recruiting managers and organising and facilitating interview schedules, liaising with candidates and meet and greet of candidates
11. To ensure that the arrangements for senior staff new starters are in place e.g. ordering IT equipment, managing the office allocation and preparing the induction process
12. To support the management of Honorary Staff; on behalf of the office, preparing and submitting applications for Honorary Professorial and Emeritus appointment
13. Co-ordinate the annual Vice Chancellor`s visits to site and other requests from Senior Management Team to showcase the site to external VIPs
14. Build and maintain strong communications with all senior management staff often remotely. Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes of a confidential and/or sensitive nature
15. To organise UK and international visits and attendance at conferences for the office including preparing briefings and travel itineraries, and arranging any associated travel, visas, local connections/transfers and accommodation taking into account value for money in conjunction with the Operations and Logistics Officer
22 days holiday plus stats