Executive Pathway Officer - NHS England
Location - Leeds
Hours - 9am-5pm
Salary - £11.76 per hour rising to £12.74 per hour after 12 weeks
Duration - Temporary position with possibility for extension
The Talent Pipeline team in the Talent Management division is part of the People Directorate within NHS England and Improvement. The aim of the Talent Pipeline team is to deliver outstanding career and leader development for our people at various career stages through the High Potential Scheme and Executive Director Pathway in support of the NHS People Plan. Ultimately, we work together with our colleagues across NHS England and Improvement to make a positive difference to the quality of care delivered to patients and service users.
- The successful candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic about providing high quality support to deliver the best possible experience for our participants.
- Work flexibly across the programmes of work, provide core project support and coordination
- Deploying your planning and coordination experience to execute a broad range of other activities with accuracy and quality.
- You will own specific workstreams and activities, with a level of autonomy in delivering those.
What we are looking for:
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise, collaborate, coordinate with and involve multi-professional internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be comfortable using technology to conduct your work i.e. Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Teams, project management tools and applicant tracking software.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills are required for the role.
- Preferably with previous experience of working within a people development function, such as Talent/OD/HR and in a project environment.
- Able to use own initiative
- Good team working skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply now