Brook Street are looking for a Executive Personal Assistant to work with our client based in Swindon with the initial contract until October 2021.
This role will provide comprehensive and proactive support across the Digital, Data and Technology programme working closely with the Heads of Functions and teams enabling colleagues to carry out their roles as effectively as possible.
You will ensure that all work is carried out to high professional standards and in a timely manner, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
There will be a requirement to provide cover and to work collaboratively across the team in line with work pressures to ensure that all Digital, Data and Technology areas are supported.
You will be required to communicate and effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders.
You will develop an understanding of all Digital, Data and Technology areas of business.
Providing support to the Digital, Data and Technology Heads of Functions and teams, including but not exclusively:
- Managing inboxes as necessary
- Diary management: proactively and effectively manage complex diaries, making appropriate use of time and resources, taking advice as necessary
- Carry out the role of ?gatekeeper?, advising others of diary priorities and providing other information as required i.e. availability, logistics, etc
- Planning meetings, visits and events as appropriate, ensuring all details are confirmed and correct
- Maintain regular meetings with key internal and external stakeholders
- Flagging atypical meetings and events promptly
- Organising all travel, accommodation and catering as appropriate
- Meeting preparation: Ensuring briefing and diary papers are obtained and presented in a timely and appropriate format to allow for reading/preparation.
- Anticipating requirements, clarifying as necessary
- Producing high-quality PowerPoint presentations from the initial draft according to the house style
- Administrative support: Providing effective and flexible administrative support, including:
o Recognition of urgent issues raising them as necessary and appropriate
o Arranging internal/external meetings for the team, including booking venues
o Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels as necessary
o Attending and note/minute taking at meetings as required including issuing agendas and coordinating attendance and following up agreed actions
o Dealing with queries as appropriate, taking the initiative in prioritising, channelling, and processing
o Develop a basic knowledge of the areas of work being supported
o Provide specific administrative and project support as directed, if and when required.
o Event coordination as required
o Active member of the Digital, Data and Technology Admin Team: to work flexibly as part of the team including maintaining and supporting the continuous development and associated processes
o Provide adequate and flexible administrative cover
o Appropriately flagging, risks, issues and opportunities
o You will be based in Swindon but may be required to attend meetings in other locations occasionally. Additionally, you may be required to work flexibly dependent on the business needs.
Position and Person Requirements
- A proven professional PA with experience of providing high-quality support
- The ability to work effectively with senior managers and senior stakeholders with ability to build and maintain effective and professional relationships at all levels, remotely as well as face to face
- A confident and approachable communicator able to communicate with people at all levels, in a clear, concise, and fluent manner.
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to proactively manage workloads, resolve competing demands, and cope with changing priorities flexibly and proactively
- High attention to detail and a conscientious approach to work
If this sounds like a role for you please apply online or email