Work from home
Pay: 13.89 p/h
An exciting new role within a government department has become available. They are looking for a thorough and detail-oriented diary manager and events coordinator. The successful candidate will provide secretarial and administrative support where needed to the Deputy Director and Events manager.
- Acting as the first point of contact for deputy director
- Diary management, involving scheduling appointments and resolving clashes
- Coordination and setting up of meetings
- Managing zoom webinars
- Setting up email templates in databases
- Various other admin assistance as needed
Essential experience / skills include
- Excels at basic digital platforms, such as, but not limited to: Outlook, Word, MS Teams and Zoom
- Ability to pick up quickly new pieces of digital software
- Previous PA experience
- Strong team player
- Good written communication
Don't delay! Apply today!